Headlamp Ranger USB
Headlamp Ranger USB is an extremely functional headlamp that is equipped with 5 LEDs each, with up to 77 m range (due to FL1 standard). A wide selection of available modes and easy, user friendly operation, makes them an ideal choice for each activity: trail running, forest expeditions, camping, or even car repair.
The Headlamp RANGER USB can be rotated to 30O degrees without moving your head.
Headlamp RANGER USB is equipped with a high capacity rechargeable battery (1600 mAh). That way, you don’t need to use single-use battery any more. Just plug the USB cable (included) to the port on any device you have got and that’s all – your headlamp is always ready to work.
Headlamp RANGER USB have got 5 LEDs gathered in three basic light modes (7 levels of lightning in total). You can easy chose the right level depending on your needs:
Spot white light
Strong CREE LED provides a range of beam up to 77 m (according to the FL1 standard). This mode has got 3 levels and additionally emits using Morse code strong SOS signal. Power levels are set from the weakest to the strongest, so you can adjust the power of the flashlight to the real needs, thus saving energy.
- 16 lumens – a delicate focused light, especially useful when you need to use the light in the night without waking the other people up.
- 48 lumens – the level sufficient in most cases; handy when hiking in easy terrain, during precision work or when walking through the forest; the reflected light does not interfere and does not offend you.
- 160 lumens – a very powerful beam of light useful while traveling in an unknown and/or dangerous terrain.
- SOS – 160 lumens – a strong, visible from a long distance international signal “call for help”.
Flood white light
Two LEDs light up surrounding area with the power of 40 lumens. The flood light has a beam spread of up to 80O degrees without dazzling the other members of the expedition; it’s useful when you read the map, set up the tent or do some work in the campground after the sunset
Two red LEDs works with 196 hours (more than a week of continues work). Red light is invisible to most of the animals, so you can observe them in the wild.
- constant light – a convenient solution when you do not want to stay invisible for animals.
- flashing light – very useful when moving in an urban area or along the road where you want to draw attention of drivers.
Manual of the Headlamp RANGER and Ranger USB
Switching between levels – just press the button and it will take you to the next level:
- Spot – 10% – 30% – 100% – SOS – off
- Flood – 100% – off
- Red – 100% continuous – 100% flashing – off
Switching between modes – (focused – flood – red): just press the function key for 2 seconds.
“Quick OFF” function speeds up turning off the headlamp. When the flashlight is working for over 10 seconds at any mode, single click of the button turns off the flashlight.
We offer the RANGER Headlamp in 2 versions: USB Ranger and Ranger
- is equipped with a high capacity battery (1600 mAh). You don’t need batteries any more, just plug the flashlight using a USB cable (included) to the port on any device and it is loading – the flashlight is always ready to work.
- is powered by 3 AAA batteries.